So I know this is a little late, but better late than never, right?!
For New Years weekend we headed to Priest. I love Priest in the winter. It's covered in snow, quiet, and so peaceful. For dinner we went to our winter favorite, Millies. It's always happening at Millies! Hudson enjoyed driving his cars all over the restaurant. I love how relaxed it is there. They were only open till 8 and only served pizza so they could close and celebrate the weekend as well. It worked out perfect for us!
This was Hudson's first time in a twin bed, he looks so little! I bought him a bed earlier this fall we're just waiting to transition him to a bigger room. I can't wait till he has his own big boy bed. Love that smile!
One thing I LOVE about Priest is how I get to relax. Jared and dad go snow moiling and mom and I watch the lil man. During his nap, we watched The Help (which we both bought for each other ironically). I didn't read the book but I LOVED the movie. Very touching and well done!
When the boys came back, Jared did his usual "tidying" while Pops watched some New Years football.
Hudson and Mamma made a fort! I loved doing this with couch cushions and blankets when I was little. Oh wait, I still do! Then Hudson ended with some IPad word!
This was so relaxing because we weren't traveling and I just got to sit and relax; something my job never allows! What a great holiday weekend. Thank you family for some quality R&R!

No comments:
Post a Comment