A few weekends ago we had the privilege of meeting the newest member of the Haak clan, Raylee Marie. Raylee was born on April 7th, 7lbs 10oz 20 inches long. I was so excited to meet and snuggle her I almost went down during the work week but a trip to Ellensburg isn't around the corner so we had to wait until a weekend and after Hudson's party.
We headed to church on Sunday, ate lunch at home, and hit the road. It was so worth it! Raylee was precious. Tiff is such a relaxed mom and let me just snuggle Raylee for our whole stay. I was in heaven, so was Hudson:).
As you can see above, he's all smiles. I first asked him if he wanted to hold Raylee and he said yes. Then he kept asking to hold her. I think he held her 4 times or so. He was all smiles and so proud of his cousin.
Jared actually used the term "baby hog" with me, LOL. He wanted a snuggle...and so did Hudson!
Then it was enough baby time for the boys so they got out their light sabers. So boy!
Lastly we ended with a great Haak brother shot!
Doen't my boy look huge next to baby Raylee! WOW!
Daryl and Tiff, we couldn't be more happy for you; Raylee is perfect in every way. What a delight God has brought. The Haak gatherings will be perfect now, everyone has a baby:). You'll be wonderful parents and we'll be here to support and listen in any way possible. Love you guys!


thank you for the wonderful visit! I loved that you guys came down meant alot to us! Next is our turn to come to spokane!
ReplyDelete