My dear friend Sarah is pregnant with a baby boy! I was honored and blessed to be able to throw her a shower to celebrate her bundle of joy! Her nursery is an under the sea theme and so I decided to do that for her shower. It was so fun!
| The flower girls from her wedding were here to celebrate! |
| The group including the mamma to be on the far right corner and her mom lower right corner |
I brought in her invitation and my favorite local cupcake shop and they created some cupcakes and cookies to match. They turned out so wonderful, I was very pleased!
We played a few games like The Price Is Right and Match the Candy Bar to the term. My favorite was Baby Daddy matched to the candy bar Big Hunk, Night of Conception/Skor, College Tution/Hundred Grand, and Baby Poop/Rasinets. We wrote her some words of advice and then it was present time!
![]() |
| Sarah with her cousin |
| The girls LOVED Hannah:) |
| I didn't get a pic with the mamma to be but I did with my baby:). |
My mom made her the most gorgeous quilt! Baby Jonathan is so blessed and loved!
Sarah was so blessed with many gifts and baby Jonathan is in good hands already!
We love you Sarah and we're praying for a safe pregnancy and delivery. Praying for God's protection and His word to be prevalent in your life. I can't wait to meet you and hold you!



Looks like you threw a great shower! Love the cute cupcakes!
ReplyDelete