Tuesday, February 23, 2016

My Valentines

Hannah wanted to write the names on her valentines this year:).  She did a nice job!


I asked Hudson what kind of valentines he wanted this year and no surprise he said "Bird ones!"  I found some bird valentines online that made by actual ornithologist.  Some of my favorites were: "I'd be RAVEN mad if I didn't ask you to be my valentine" "Owl be yours" "I made this valentine for you and I hope you're PLEASANTLY surprised" and "I dove you".  Another one I thought was funny but we didn't pass out said "Nice BOOBIES".  He he.  He also gave some bird gliders as gifts.  They were a big hit I guess, flying threw the air at the party.  YIKES!  I was just trying to not do candy!


This kid has pencils, tape and some sort of paper item at all times!


My three valentines:).  





Happy Valentine's from the Haaks!

No comments:

Post a Comment