Hudson went to a fun birthday party last weekend. Our dear friend Kariya turned 4! I LOVE birthday parties now because it is so fun to see your children play with friends! Kariya's party was on the air force base at a JumpNBounce type place. Hudson took a while to get used to walking on them but really enjoyed it!
Trying to walk:)
He makes it look so easy!
I'm getting it mom!
Whoops!
I need a quick rest
Huddy bounced off this entry pad into the jump castle. He got quite the bump on his noggin but we're used to that at our house. His head is just, well, quite large:).
There was a fun blow up teeter totter and a tunnel. Hudson finally made his way over to them:).
Hudson and Rowen
I'm walking!
In and Out became a favorite game
A few tears now that we were done.
The birthday girl and her mamma!
The boys and their crowns
Of course he wouldn't wear his:( but he liked the sword! The girls had darling princess cone hats.
They were so darling.
Upset with mama for having him sit there and trying to get him to wear his crown:(.
My favorite part was watching Rowen watch the cake. He couldn't wait to eat it. He was so excited:). Huddy loved the pizza and cake:).
Happy Birthday Kariya!
What a blessing and delight you are. Your smile can light up anyone's day:).

























You got some great pictures! I'm so glad you guys were able to come! Huddy is such a sweet little boy! We need to get together more often!
ReplyDelete