Saturday, September 24, 2011

CPA

Well friends and family, we have a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in our household!  That's right, Jared passed his last and final test, WHOO HOO!  We couldn't be happier or more ecstatic!  Usually Jared looks like this every weeknight and weekend


Now the looks like this:).


Since he received his final score we have spent so much time as a family, something we really haven't done much of:(.  This last year has been long, really long for all of us.  Jared and I have been married 6 years and he has been in school or studying for the last 7 1/2 years.  Yes, this is the first time in our relationship that he hasn't been "studying" something!!!  Hudson is loving all his daddy's one-on-one time!  Jared ended up taking 6 tests (4 which he passed, 2 where he didn't).  The first two he took he signed up too early and committed to a date without realizing he wouldn't be ready but it was too late.  We found out he didn't pass and I was pregnant so I encouraged him to stop studying for the 2nd one (which he was only 10 pts off from passing, without studying hardly!).  Then he started again after Hudson was born and he passed all 4 in a row through busy seasons and all.  I'm so proud of him!  This has been a true test of our marriage but God gave us strength to continue.  

Congrats Hubs!  We are loving the new, relaxed you!  Now it's time to celebrate!!!

5 comments:

  1. YAY Jared!! Congrats!! We are so happy for you and the whole family!! I know katie has a big honey do list for you!! Enjoy all your new family time together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so proud of you, Son! Congratulations! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jared! So happy for you guys that you can put all the hard work behind you and enjoy the benefits :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Way to go Jared. I am so happy for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! How wonderful for your family!

    ReplyDelete