Monday, November 7, 2011

Trick-or-Treating Fun

Well Halloween was a Monday this year.  I was a pretty tired mamma/teacher after throwing a Haak Harvest party the night before and then 2 Kindergarten parties.  But alas, we headed out for a little trick-or-treating to see Gigi, Gpa, Nana, and Papa and Ni-cole, Rae Rae, and Mike of course!




First, we headed to Holman Gardens for a little Trunk or Treat:).  









Then it was off to Rae Rae's and Nicoles!  Hudson was pleasantly surprise with a bag of raspberries.  That was his first pick out of his pumpkin of treats!  He liked following their magic road (not yellow brick road, ha ha) of glow rings outside too!




Then I needed a few pics downstairs before I took everything down.  What a cute scarecrow:).






He is really into his "cheese" face.  Very cheesy if you ask me.  
He liked his costume so much, he even ate in it.  Miss Lexie said he wanted to sleep in it too, yeah!


Hmm. what's in my pumpkin to eat?


Let's do a little booty shakin'!




Trick-or-Treating was a short lived night because Huddy asked to "Go Home" pretty quickly after we got to Holman Gardens.  He loved wearing his outfit and this was  a very memorable year as a family.  
I love you my little scarecrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment