Monday, June 18, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend Fun

Memorial Day weekend was spent in our traditional Arnhold/Haak style, at Priest!
Hudson is so fun!  He couldn't wait to go back and throw rocks and sand balls into the lake.  Here he is with daddy hunting and throwing rocks and sand.














Daddy's work deadline is always June 1st so I knew he couldn't stay the whole weekend but I wanted him to be at the classic Memorial Day parade in Coolin.  This used to be a dreaded event by me when I was in junior high to college but now, I LOVE it!  Kids make everything more fun!

Oh look, it's Nana and Huddy




We set up in "our spot".  


"Look!  They're coming!  I think it's Smokey the Bear."




We liked this next group because we know the family.  The McRae's are a Priest Lake family!





Hudson liked the four wheelers



I had to take a picture of these boys on bikes because one had a "Hudson" shirt. 
 It makes me think of my little boy grown up.  

The Priest Lake gang


Then it was back to the cabin for more boat watching and rock throwing.










The next morning, daddy ate breakfast with us and then headed off to work:(.  But never fear, Pops was here!  He took us for a walk around the Outlook campground.  Hudson learned about water spigots.  He also has decided he likes to walk, he likes freedom which I'm ok with!





Then Gpa and Gigi came to join us.  Gpa had fun throwing rocks with Huddy.




Chatting more about rocks, water, and boats!
Then he went to play with his lake toys.






I love this boy!





Huddy moved to the doc, so we all joined him.




My adorable grandparents!




Toy Story snuggles the next day.


Then it was outside time...


"To infinity and beyond!"  Yes, this is my boy, I love him more than anything:).  


It was a great weekend with family and friends.  We were able to relax and do what Priest Lakers do best.  If you need to get a hold of me this summer, this is where I'll be:).

2 comments:

  1. You can't hang out at Priest all summer long! I want to hang out with you this summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, well why don't you join me a few days?! I want to get the girls up mid-week for a baby fun day!

    ReplyDelete