So another Katieism is doing way too much! So the week after I had Hannah, yes about 8 days later, I decided Hudson needed to have some fun:).
So Tuesday we went to Jump N Bounce with our neighbors Ally & Adalyn the twins:
Wednesday we went to Greenbluff with SIL Tiffany and baby Raylee for peaches!
And we canned them:).
Thursday we got some newborn/family pictures done. Here is a sneak peak:
Then Friday we headed to the fair:
Yes, Hannah wasn't seen or heard at the fair. She did cry uncontrollable there and the the way home but she was kept "germ free" in her stroller:).
The petting zoo was just awesome! They had two tents full on animals that you can buy feed for. Hudson really enjoyed it! The pygmy goats were his favorite:).
I wanted him to milk the cow…but no such luck.
I will say it was a great week but I was tired and so was Hannah. It took us all weekend to recoup but I'm glad we did what we did:). I just didn't want Hudson to feel left out or that things aren't fun anymore. I think he knows we still have fun:). Love that boy!









Wow you are brave to go and do all that! I didn't leave the house hardly at all the first two weeks! Looks like Hudson had fun with the animals!
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing. Like R, I didn't leave the house for a few weeks and even then when I did it was exhausting! But I can see why you wanted and needed to get out. The newborn photos of Hannah are gorgeous and the photos of Hudson feeding the goats are so cute!
ReplyDelete