Our little girl is 8 months! For her 8 month shot you get a preview of her halloween costume:). I ordered it on ETSY early so Batman and Robin can fight bad guys together! Here is our little Robin.
Some of Hannah's favorites are:
My phone
She loves looking at our family on my case cover. She also likes slobbering on it…so I try to binky her when she plays with it. Hudson ruined one of my phones with slobber.
| Hannah's favorite toy! |
When she sleeps, she either snuggles her giraffe or her minnie mouse. The giraffes plays music and she just loves it. She is actually sleeping here!
She's experimenting with the sippy cup!
She also loves PUFFS! She will eat them all day long. She wants to feed herself! I give her pureed food at breakfast but she wants to eat food herself because she thinks she's a big girl. I gave her chicken, rice and broccoli one night and now she wants to do everything herself:).
She can now wear clips in her hair! So exciting!
Hannah can pull herself to her knees anytime and she tries to pull herself to a standing position whenever she can. She loves to stand and she's all smiles when she does. You do have to hold her feet because she crosses them and falls often.
She loves to play! She is starting to get places with either crawling or rolling. She "magically" appears in different spots when I leave her for seconds.
| This is her "pose" |
She is really starting to jump in her jumper!
![]() |
| Here I am mom, come get me! |
Most of all she loves her brother!
That's right, she's in the crawling position! After each nap, she has "crawling practice" in her crib where she's on all fours rocking back and forth. It's so cute to watch her.
Hannah loves anything tactile. She likes to feel and eat the carpet, yum! Anything she can feel and pull she does, even tutus!
Her schedules has stayed the same:
Wake 5 am ~ diaper change try to put back down
Feeding 6-6:30 am ~ try to hold her out as long as possible for morning bottle
(She is now up to 7oz not because she asked for it but I figured she needed more. She's starting to get a big more chub, yay!)
Nap 8:30-9:30 ~ somewhere in that window she naps about an hour
Feeding 11 am ~ 7oz bottle
Nap 1 pm ~ usually is 1 1/2 hours
Feeding 3 pm ~ 7 oz bottle
Evening nap is inconsistent…hoping to drop it so she can sleep in!
Feeding 7 pm ~ 7 oz bottle
Bedtime 7:15-7:30
She still has her off days but I think they are mostly teething. To date she has two bottom teeth. Even the car hasn't worked on those fussier, teething ones! Thank goodness for strollers and long walks!
And lastly I leave you with my duo, Batman & Robin.





Lol, love the Batman and Robin! Too cute!
ReplyDelete