Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happy Easter!

Hudson woke up and was excited for his egg hunt.  Actually, he woke up, came down stairs and asked if he could pick up the eggs.  I love this boy!









The annual easter bunny, Peter Cotton Tail




I'll play it again for you Hannah




The morning was off to a great start.






We didn't get to go to church this year, much to my dismay, but Hannah just hasn't been feeling well.  She is teething and well no one is getting sleep in our house right now so we knew church would put her off the edge.  She was so fussy and well I was dreading the day.

Then we were off to Holman for Lunch.

Ready to spread some "Easter Joy"
Hudson and I put together some jelly bean packages for our "friends" as Hudson calls them at Holman Gardens.  We attached this card to the bags.


Holman had some eggs hidden as well and Hudson was egg-cited!

Sharing candy with Pops





Still eating jelly beans...


Hannah's first piece of bread, she loved it but I got scared she'd choke.
She even bit off a piece of cantaloupe, she's got some tough gums!




Gnawing on Gigi's face


Pops shared his ice cream with Hannah, she was in love!

Gigi put together an Easter basket for Hudson, he was so excited!!!



A tad bit excited





Teething much?


Hannah loves to grab people and pull…hard


Hudson is saying "No Hannah!  Don't slobber on my toys!"


But the best part was Hudson telling us about the Resurrection Eggs.  My mom has always had these and they are such a great way to remember the true meaning of Easter.  Happy Easter!  He is Risen!




1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures of Hudson and Hannah together Easter morning. He is so sweet with her! And I love that you thought to bring the residences Easter treats! What a great thing to do with Hudson!

    ReplyDelete