Well the past week has been interesting. Hannah developed a sever diaper rash that went from irritated (which is normal so I try to buy sensitive diapers/wipes) to severe. Her bottom looked on fire to say the least and it was starting to blister:(. Sad.
She spent the last week like this….
Then after each bath it was this
Then it was a repeat...
Yes eventually she wanted out so brother came to help!
Then it was playtime again
| It looks like they are really having a discussion! |
![]() |
| Let me outside! |
Please can I go outside?!
The ironic thing about it is Hudson had a similar thing at 11 months
Notice he's content….
Ah, he fed himself. Hannah still doesn't do this. I'm lucky if she drinks!
My kids parallel in so many ways unfortunately this was one of them. Luckily they both healed and were better with multiple calls to friends and the nurses on call:). My treatments were different with both kids. I was so tired from cleaning up messes, baths, keeping Hannah busy that I went to sleep as soon as the kids did that whole week. It was one long week!




I was thinking as I was reading...didn't Hudson have the same thing? Interesting. Poor babies. Diaper rash is awful! Adney gets a bad one every time she cuts a new tooth. I realized yesterday that she has already cut two molars! She's going out of order I guess. Hope the diaper rash clears up for you!
ReplyDelete