~11 MONTH~
One of her favorite toys are putting little people in her mouth:).
She still gets quite upset at times…especially when she is sick or doesn't get her way.
Hannah had her first carousel ride with Cousin Aimee this month!
Of course she loved it!
#1 favorite food = avocados
We call her the Avocado Queen:).
She continues to try more and more foods. She loves everything she tries from my chicken to cherries to egg. I love feeding her. Although she has started to reject her bottles. She barely finishes one. maybe two in a day. She just wants to eat real food and run around! She's too busy:).
We've started taking more short trips and errands with her. She can do well in one store.
She's also starting to wear shoes:).
First boat ride!
First Huckleberry ice cream!
She now stands for long periods of time, practicing her balancing. She gets upset on the grass or if I don't come rescue her. Silly girl!
![]() |
| Sock love |
Another favorite toy is her Leap Frog music toys. We have a car wash and a farm. She loves to throw them so they play music. She smiles, claps and bounces with glee when it plays.
Not only does she climb stairs, she loves to play on them as well!
And stand!
I have to watch her like a Haak!
She loves playing with brother at his worker bench. She loves the drill and dances and she holds it down so it makes noise. Are you seeing a theme? Noise?
I spy with my little eye, Hannah!
Mischief maker
First trip to Cavanaugh Bay @ Priest Lake
The above pictures may look like she likes the boat…ha ha ha. She's ok for a short, short trip but we won't be doing an long ride anytime soon.
She LOVES the water and continues to enjoy it week after week. Although she doesn't like to be confined so she doesn't last long in the baby star.
Hudson has a Zhu Zhu pet that cruises on the floor. She loves to chase it!
This month she has become so adventurous and active. Cruising up and down furniture, taking steps (up to 3), standing and playing for long periods of time without holding onto anything, chasing after brother, trying new foods and most of all socializing.
It's been a great month of fun at the lake, a few car road trips that she didn't enjoy and a heart warming smile. She smile is contagious and so is her happiness:). Love you Hannah Banana!




























Wow, she seems much busier than Adney...who seems very busy to me! I'm impressed with her standing and cruising! Her hair looks so long, and I see some of your mom in her face in some of these pictures! I can't believe our girls are almost one!
ReplyDeleteShe is getting more and more hair! I'm also starting to see your mom in her face. Love the boat picture with the life vest :)
ReplyDeletehaha! I just read Rachel's comments. I have ESP :)
ReplyDelete