Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Halloween 2015


The week started off with a our Thursday breakfast with Gigi.
Here are my little pumpkin girls:).





Halloween day we did the trick-or-treat at our local high school with Hannah's preschool.  She got lots of candy:).




I think dropped by Hudson's school for his Fall Festival where they ran a few laps.  Spiderman could have cared less if I was there!  I got his attention and he was like "Hi mom!" and ran away!  Ha.  I also wanted to be there because there was a zombie dance he was a little worried about. 

When I got there he was busy running, especially after his "Friend" Ilyana.  




Then we went back inside for some caramel dips, apples, and some juice. It was a nice low key party. I had the stroller so I stayed out in the hall but Hudson was too busy chatting with his buddy!





Spider baby!


Then we stopped by Holman for a Gigi & Gpa picture or two:).




The next day was actually Halloween so we went up to Foothills Church for their annual harvest party to play some games!





Hannah really liked the cake walk with Nana:).



The Frog Frenzy game was a favorite for sure!




But I think my favorite room was the Bible Story room.  We each had a script and read the story of when Jesus calms the water.  It was wonderful to bring Christ into Halloween/Harvest.  Jared was John, Nick was Jesus and I was Bart.





We were with some of our favorites, the McConahays!  The ironic thing is I used to babysit Nick:).


Here was Jared as spiderman when he was a little boy.  Cute that both the boys were Spidermen at some point in their halloween careers:).


1 comment:

  1. Love the family costumes! So cute. The girls tutus are especially adorable! And so funny that Jared was Spiderman too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete