Sunday, November 22, 2015

Hope 3 Months

Hopey Lou is 3 Months!!!
A few of her cute faces






Hope you are full of smiles and giggles.  You are a big ticklish and I love to hear your deep giggles.  
You aren't as fussy as you were last month.  You are drooling a bit.  Maybe you're teething?  You have added a morning feeding back anywhere from 3-5am and then again at 7am.  
You have found your voice and can be very loud with your talking, giggling, happy screams of joy or sad.  But best of all you SMILE!

Tummy time isn't the best...






I love this picture!





Not again mom, I'm tired!




1st Gear Harley onesie











Gigi was excited to feed her but I was a bit worried she drop her!


My cousin Aaron and his wife Michelle came to visit!



This is the first baby Aaron has ever held:).  Hope you're a great one to practice on!






You've transitioned out of the cradle and into the big crib



You are a thumb sucker!!!













Halloween 2015



You love bath time!  Sister is always willing to help bathe you!











You are really starting to push with your legs and now moving all around your crib.
You start one way and completely switch sides of the crib.  Your head will be where your feet were and or you are the width of the crib instead of the length.
You sleep on your side and are getting close to rolling.  






Tummy time as improved:).




I got a few 3 Month pictures done to remember you at this cute age!





We love you Hope Louise!  What a delight you are in our family!!!!
Your siblings love you so!
As do Mommy and Daddy!
We LOVE your smiles:).

No comments:

Post a Comment