Monday, June 27, 2016

Hope 10 Months


This sweet face is 10 months now.  
This picture was taken at the end of her 10th month and she's just looking to old!


Her current words are:
Hi
Bye bye
Mom
Nanna

She loves to
-wave
-chew on anything 
-give you a high five
-hit you (or a high five on your chest, head, arm repeatedly and with force!)
-she claps for more food, happy to see you, excited, music you name it!
-MOVE, Hope is busy, busy busy

Hope is a thinking, observer and happy by nature.  He hair keeps getting lighter and lighter.  I've even seen some waves in it.  It's precious!    She has 4 teeth currently but more on the way I"m sure!




4 teeth, no wait 5, I think it's actually 6 for real



She loves to wave bye bye and hello:).











The teething has caused another rough day or two:(.




She's my mess maker!  Always getting into what she knows she shouldn't:).




Look mom!  I have Hannah's prized rooster!!! Hehehehe




She loves to b-line for Hudson's room in his fort area.











Standing is her new favorite trick:).  She can take a few steps holding onto hands but would rather crawl or scoot:).










Just as content as can be when I put he in the high chair, thank goodness!





She loves chase games, especially with daddy!


Hope LOVES the vents, especially when the air is on!  She puts her face in it, dances to it and smiles!


Downward Dog!















I was helping mom but needed a break.  Laundry is so hard!


Hawaii girls!



We love you Hope A Doob Scoop Loop!  
Happy 10 months star shine!


1 comment:

  1. She IS looking so big! I think she looks like Hudson more than Hannah. Actually I see a lot of your mother-in-law in her face! Or maybe it's the hair. So cute.

    ReplyDelete