Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Hope 9 Months


Hope is 9 months.  I can't believe how the time goes by so quickly.





She has her top tooth now.

She crawls everywhere!  She climbs stairs.

She is still sleeping from 7-7, yay!  She does wake up around 6:30 but can wait until 7ish to eat:).

Her first word is officially "mamma".  My heart is happy.  I will say we've been practicing it every day:).  Nana things she says her name...but she doesn't:).  



She loves helping sister with her art projects.  



Or anywhere:).


Hope is one the move!  Standing and wanting to join in on any fun that's happening:).




She has figured out how to get through my barricades...







And she's pretty proud of herself!

She likes her sisters toys...a lot!


Hope isn't the best nbut occasionally she puts her head down.  It's rare and it means she's really tired.  I captured this rare moment:).


Hope LOVES food!  She is up for any food you give her!
We've done puffs, cheese, rice and more I'm sure!


She is a mischief maker!  




What?!  You told me no?  Ha ha!





Most of all you're almost always happy and full of smiles.  You have been a bit drooley this month but that's expected with new teeth popping out.  You have also been a bit clingy for you and had a few fussy days (which I can count on 1 hand since birth).  You are a delight and joy!  We are so happy you are in our family Hope Louise!






Who knew 9 months could be so fun?!

1 comment:

  1. I love all these pictures! She looks so busy to be only 9 months!!! Love the baracade escaping smile. Too funny!!!

    ReplyDelete