Last weekend, or so, Felt's Field had an open house with all these super awesome planes.
My cool dude and his daddy wearing their shades.
We met Grandpa and Papa there. Hudson loved looking at the planes!
One of the big hits was the B17. I believe there are only 4 left in the world. This plane is phenomenal!
The front guns
Hudson's favorite was the helicopter:)
The bomb chamber in the B17-Dad is saying "Bomb, bomb ba ba bomb"
Gpa, Papa, Jared & Huddy waiting to tour the B17
Just as Jared was about to take Huddy in, he said "I want Mama" so we watched daddy:). It was a narrow crawl space and he isn't a light boy...so it worked out for the best.
This was the back guns
We all liked the yellow planes.
Bye planes! It was so fun to tour the B17 and watch different, older planes fly. Apparently this is a yearly event, but the B17 was a treat. I recommend checking it out next year!













I bummed we couldn't take Emery! I've tried googleing this event a few times last summer and this spring and could never find any info. How did you find out about it? I knew they had a mini air show but I couldn't figure out when it was :) This year Emery might be big enough to go to the big air show though, and based on the current weather it might not be 100 degree out there for once.
ReplyDeleteSo cool! I didn't even know about this! I'll definitely take the boys next summer (remind me though) :)
ReplyDeleteHuddy is just a doll.