This past weekend was my dear friend Tiffany's shower. Tiffany and I went to school from sixth grade through high school graduation. It's funny to look back at the friends you hung out with in high school and the friends I value the most now. Well these three ladies are them! It's so nice to have close friends with kids who have the same values and beliefs. The ironic thing is I didn't hang out with these three very much in high school but then again I was off in my own world...Ha. I'm so glad we can get together to cherish these milestones together!
Rachel, Olivia, Tiffany, and me:)
Olivia and Tiffany are pregnant together, what fun!
Tiffany's shower was delightful. I love her face and she is opening Rachel's gift
Rachel folding tissue paper. A new shower tradition; like mother, like daughter:).
Seeing the A in "Addison". Rachel makes each friend our children's name to hang on the wall.
Amazing!
Gorgeous mamma with awesome presents, especially in the dress department!
Liv also makes each friend a knit blanket.
It is one of Hudson's favorite and Tiff's little girl I'm sure will too.
Congrats Tiff, Jesse, and baby Addison.
We love you and can't wait for your little one to come out and play.







No comments:
Post a Comment