Apparently Huddy's pediatrician is very popular because it took me about 2 months to see him for his 2 year old check up. We didn't need to go to this appointment but I'm always curious about his head circumference!!! So without any more delays, his stats are:
Weight: 35.5 lbs ~ 98%
Height: 27.3 in ~ 97%
Head Circ: 21.5 in ~ 100%
As you can see, we have a big boy here! He is quite heavy to lift in and out of the car and we encourage him to walk as much as possible. He's not so fun to carry upstairs but I can't resist carrying him b/c I love it! His height is good. The theory is if you double his height at 2, you'll get their adult height. Well that means Mr. Hudster will be around 6'2". YEAH! I want a tall basketball player! His head is still "off the charts" but there is no need to worry. Again the doc asked me if big heads run in the fam, I didn't know how to respond:). Ha ha.
A few of Huddy's memorable 2 year old moments:
1. The Look
This is the look he gives me quite often. Its the "are you serious" or "you really want me to listen" or his way of getting out of whatever I need him to do.
2. Tears
Sometimes we get upset when playtime is done or daddy goes outside and we can't follow
3. The Hands
Yup, he still holds up his hands!
4. Messes
We have a SLOW, messy eater here!
5. Coughs
Nana taught Huddy to cover his mouth when he coughs, so cute!
6. Crossed Feet
Huddy loves to cross his feet in his high chair, at his table, while reading, etc.
I LOVE the 2 year old stage but mainly I love my boy! Thank you Jesus for the blessing of Hudson Henry Haak, we truly cherish every moment we get with him!!!




I love the look. So cute!
ReplyDelete