Tuesday, August 21, 2012

35 Weeks


Here I am at 35 weeks, wow!  My how time has flown by!
I can't believe the differences between a girl pregnancy and a boy one for me.
She has been a busy girl from the beginning!  I am still on anti-nausea pills and now around 28+ weeks or so I started some acid reducers, twice a day.  I started getting sick around 5 pm and then it continued all night but as I got farther along, it started at noon and never ended.  I thought eating would calm it down, nope!  So I started to not eat a whole lot and that helped.  Eventually I caved and started taking another med and it truly helped.

All her check ups have been great.  Her heartbeat ranges from 160, to 132, to 144.  I don't remember writing Hudson's down but I thought he was around 140 too.  I believe I'm carrying them the same, or at least similar.  She is long!  I have a few newborn sleepers and outfits and I doubt she'll wear them:).

After our busy June and early July, I have to take it easy.  I swell pretty easy and during Hudson's nap time, I make sure I put my feet up.  I don't nap often because it effects my night time sleep.  Most of all I think it's so fun to see her move.  She is moving all the time.  I can't tell if it's feet, hands, or a head.  I  just love watching her.  Every night when I switch sides (or to my back) she moves and adjusts.  Its like she is telling me "mom, stop moving!"  LOL.  I love her little personality already!

As I near the end, I just pray for her health and a safe labor.  I worry about the transition from one kid to two.  I pray Hudson doesn't feel neglected or replaced.  He has hit baby fever!  Since it's a baby boom epidemic he's gotten lots of "baby" practice with many friends and their babies.  He gets so excited to see and hold them:).  Love that boy!  I'm so thankful for this summer with him.  I originally wanted another spring baby but this gave me the perfect 3 months to enjoy with just him.  It truly has been one of the best summers of my life. 

1 comment:

  1. You look so great! I can't wait to meet this busy girl! I hope she'll be a nice easy delivery for you after giving you a rough nine months! :)

    P.S. Love the new blog look!

    ReplyDelete