Monday, August 13, 2012

Indians Baseball Game!

My dad scored some sweet tickets at work for an Indian's game.  Since Hudson has been really into t-ball lately, we thought he would really enjoy the game!
Here is my cool dude in the car on the way to the game:).


Can I just say their parking rocks!!!  It was so nice to park up close:).


Our view


Hudson's favorite part was Otto:).


He wanted to throw some baseballs with daddy!  
Daddy threw a perfect pitch and Hudson didn't do too bad either.  



A junior aged boy in front of us caught a foul ball and gave it to Hudson.  Hudson kept wanting to give it back.  He said the Indian's needed it.  It was quite the ordeal.  What a nut I have!  





I just had to post my collage too!  I love my iPhone apps:).


It was a great game and the Indians actually won!  Hudson kept us busy with Otto runs, ice cream, and so on:).  We loved the family evening!  Thanks Pops!

No comments:

Post a Comment