This is one of the last nights my boy slept in the nursery, sniff sniff. Hudson loves it when daddy does an airplane ride around the upstairs before bed. This was one of his last airplane rides too.
It was time to start putting together his new bed! Helping Daddy unload the box discussing his new room and bed.
Here it is semi put together, you'll notice my boy hiding under the bed. Yes he crawls through the little hole, along with his daddy!
The toy box above was my brothers. I love that I have something from my bro's in his room.
The United States picture frame with license plates from each state was the inspiration for his big boy room.
When we got back from LA, he chose to go into his new room and was quite exited about it!
Snuggles are so fun on his big boy bed! He loves playing with his bearies and animals on his bed.
We opted to do a closet system instead of a dresser. Here it is empty and newly installed:).
Thank you Liv for the idea!
While Hudson was taken care of in his new room, it was time to get cracking' on the nursery. Hudson is helping daddy raise the crib:).
Then we painted the panels white. Hudson liked helping!
We found a valance at Babies R Us that worked with my purple colors!
And then Jared painted the panels purple. So cute!
We're almost done with the nursery! Just waiting on a few things like a bumper and some recovered rocking chair cushions. Almost…there...























I LOVE that license plate map! What a great inspiration piece. Can't wait to see the nursery pics. I hope you're feeling good. Thinking about you as I know your due date is any day now! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the big boy room! I have seen those maps before and loved them. So neat! Can't wait to see the finished nursery! Only one week to go!!! Hope you are feeling ok!
ReplyDelete