Thursday, August 23, 2012

One Sick Boy!

A few weeks ago, my boy was sick:(.
When he is sick he usually is his normal, happy-go-lucky self but not this time.
We were giving him ibuprofen 4 times a day.  It started to kick in about an hour afterwards but I got lots of snuggles during this time.  He even slept with me, which has never happened before.  


I was glad he did because at 2am he woke up completely soaked and had broke his fever.  He drenched my bed, the pillows, and everything.  He was shaky and scared.  Luckily I was right there to snuggle him, change his clothes and tell him its ok because your fever is gone now!  After we changed and I gave him more medicine, I asked if he wanted to sleep on the couch or back in my bed.  He chose the couch and this is how he slept


I had a very fun, important day planned and I was worried he wouldn't be feeling better and I'd have to cancel and bring him in to the doctor because we were at the lake.  Luckily he woke up perky and I knew Nana and Pops would take good care of him.  So I headed off to my doc appt and spa day.  

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I didn't know he was that sick! Poor boy! Glad he didn't have any major problems. Love the couch picture. :)

    ReplyDelete