Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Book Signing

One of my best friend's sister, Geri, wrote her first book.  Now Gina is a nonfiction reader like me but she wrote a short Christian fiction book called Splendor From Brokenness filled with suspense, mystery full of love.  I was honored to be invited to her book signing down at Auntie's, a local book store in Spokane.  It was interesting to hear her process and how she came about writing the book.  It was very inspiring actually!



I was lucky enough to get a picture with the author:).


And of course my book signed.


The best part was being there with my Grandma and mother.  Three generations at a book signing of someone we love:).  


Congrats Gina!  
You've inspired me:).

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I don't know how I got so behind on your blog! I love the post about Hannah at 15 months! So fun to see them growing and changing. I love what a good big brother Hudson is. So so sweet! Looks like you guys had a busy holiday season! Your in-laws new house is really neat!

    ReplyDelete