Well it's a been a PHENOMENAL football season for the Seattle Seahawks! When they made it to the semi-finals, playing the 49ers, Pops got a bit exited! He text me asking us to tell him when we were by the church. Now you know why:
Yes this is how we were greeted, car side:). He was a bit excited! This was Joe's football costume when he was 4 or 5. I was a Seahawks cheerleader with him:). He was dancing, cheering, and doing some "moves". LOL.
We even got Hudson in it for good luck!
So of course we ALL had to have shirts when they beat the 49ers. A friend posted this link showing how to make Hannah a shirt. SO I actually made something, ALL.BY.MYSELF. I'm just as shocked as you are! Here is the fabric cut out for the shirt
The final product! Go Hawks!
The boys and their shirts and Jared's jersey.
Hudson's favorite part was the cupcakes with the football ring:).
My family celebrated Jared's birthday today as well. It was a fun celebration and I think we will make Jared's birthday and Super Bowl the same day because we love him that much it's a holiday! Jared enjoyed eating, watching football, and eating:).
Congrats Hawks on your win! It was truly an amazing, and boring, game.
Next time, give Denver a chance:).







No comments:
Post a Comment