One of the biggest blessings in my life, is this gal:
This is Ariane Stumbaugh. If you haven't met her, you're missing out. She is truly a God send. She is an amazing wife, mother, former teacher, and friend. I have never been in a friendship this positive, encouraging, loving…I could go on:). Ariane was a teacher. She met one of Jared's and my best friends, Wesley Stumbaugh, on an Christian dating website. They fell in love and the first moment I met her, so did I! They lived in Vegas, had two babies, and moved back to the Northwest to be near family. Now Ariane was a teacher, in Vegas, but her heart was leading her to stay at home with her children, near family. So when they moved, Ariane didn't look for teaching positions. Wes was previously selling furniture in Vegas and is now back to that in Spokane. It has not been an easy road to lose the majority income and trust the Lord to provide, but she does. She has sacrificed much but is able to raise her children which is by far the biggest blessing.
| Die hard racers! |
So my goal for Colton's party was to be as frugal as possible. We rented the library room for FREE! Their place isn't the biggest:). Colton had a Cars, racing themed party. She made these adorable racing box cars.
![]() |
| On your mark, get set, Go!!!! |
The kids loved the race track, most of the time:).
So Jared joined in on the fun:).
Hannah didn't know quote what to think about this.
Then it was present time!
This smile is the cutest! Dimples, grins, cheesier, I can't help but eat it up!
And this one of course:).
The boys decided more racing was going to happen!
Before they all ran off, we did get one group shot!
Mommy and birthday boy
And a family pic. I.LOVE.THIS.FAMILY.
What an amazing little boy you are Colton Dean! We're so glad you're in Spokane so we can watch you grow up:). We love your energy for life, your sensitive and caring heart, and the joy you bring. What a blessing you are!














Aww, what a cute family! Looks like a fun party!
ReplyDelete